The Global Nuclear Power Tracker (GNPT) is a worldwide dataset of nuclear power facilities.
The GNPT catalogs every nuclear power plant unit of any capacity with a status of operating, announced, pre-construction, under construction, shelved, mothballed, or retired.
A nuclear power plant may consist of a single unit or of several units, which may be constructed simultaneously or at different times.
Nuclear plants of various technology types are tracked in the dataset, including pressurized water reactors, boiling water reactors, fast breeder reactors, and others.
Each nuclear power plant included in the tracker is linked to a wiki page on the GEM wiki.
- countries included
- nuclear power units tracked
- GW of total capacity
- GW of operating capacity
- GW of prospective capacity
- Nuclear Power Capacity by Country (MW)
- Nuclear Power by Region and Subregion (MW)
- New Nuclear Power Capacity Added by Year & Country (MW)
- Top 10 Countries by Operating Capacity (MW)
- Top 10 Countries by Projected Capacity Growth (MW)